|THE CANADIAN BORDER|
IS NOW FULLY OPEN! !
Atlantic Salmon anglers who have been anxiously awaiting this announcement MUST HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED before entering Canada. So if you are NOT YET fully vaccinated - and one "jab" is inadequate - you know what you have to do if you want to catch your Atlantic Salmon, Trout, Striper etc., at Miramichi Country Haven! Do remember that it takes 14 days from receiving your 2nd "shot" of one of the four COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZenica and Johnson & Johnson) approved for use in Canada to be considered "fully vaccinated"!
|Explore NB Travel Incentive Program|
– Summer 2021
The Explore NB Travel Incentive Program (Phase 3) encourages Atlantic Canadian residents to travel and spend in New Brunswick between May 27th – October 31st, 2021.
Country Haven Lodge & Cottages is participating in this program. More information is available on the Tourism, Heritage and Culture web site.
This incentive program permits individuals to claim up to $1,000 of eligible expenses for a maximum refund of 20% ($200). Receipts will be considered for eligible accommodations, food and drinks, activities and travel (see the Eligible and Ineligible Expenditures table on the web site link below).
-or- call Country Haven at: Toll Free: (877)-Fly-Hook (359-4665)
Check out Miramichi's Weather forecast!
The Miramichi River in New Brunswick Canada has always been known as one of the best Atlantic Salmon rivers in the World but over the past few years it has also become a World Class destination for Striped Bass fishing. As bass numbers may be decreasing in some other areas of the world, the Miramichi numbers have increased to almost a million in only a few years, making for some of the best 'Striper' fishing anywhere. With our ideal location on the Miramichi river, we offer many fishing choices - from World Class Striped Bass fishing day trips, to 'combo' packages that can include Striped Bass, Atlantic Salmon and Trout, along with quality private Cottage Rentals. Striped bass fishing has never been so good or so easy to do as it is now on the Miramichi. For non-fishing members of your party, the local area offers many attractions including sandy beaches and day trips.
For accommodation details visit us at our Cottages page.
Things to do while you are staying at Country Haven Cottages..
- - Guided Fishing for Striped Bass, Atlantic Salmon, Trout or Shad
- - Guided or on your own Canoeing/Kayaking
- - Guided Side-by-side ATV wilderness tours
- - Hiking
- - Snowshoeing, X-Country Skiing, Skating, Hiking and Sleigh rides (in winter)
- - Photography - beautiful wilderness, rivers, wildlife.
- - Swimming/Ocean beaches - Baie St Anne and Escuminac - less than 1 hour drive.
- - Geocaching - Literally hundreds nearby - including series of 40, 27 and 26 -
appx. 20 minute drive.
We also offer Trips arranged through Country Haven or you can arrange your own:
- - Tubing - we're within minutes of 4 tubing destinations. We can offer shuttle service.
- - Horseback riding with Saddle Tramp stables - 10 minute drive.
- - Bear Watching/camera Tours with Little Big Bear Safari- 30 minute drive.
- - Horse and sleigh rides with Fletchers or Innes or Barrieaus from approx 25-35 minute drive.
- - Whale Watching Tours with Quoddy Link Bay of Fundy appx. 2.5 Hrs drive.
- - Hopewell Rocks Tours to the Bay of Fundy - approx 2.5 hrs drive.
- - Golf - 2 nearby Golf Clubs welcome daily guests.
- - Cross Country skiing (Winter) through Miramichi Cross Country Ski Club = approx a 20 Minute drive.
(Click photos for larger view)
601 Route #118
Gray Rapids, NB, Canada
Toll Free: 877-359-4665) * Fax: 506-843-9010
E-Mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Hosting Services
Site maintained/promoted by Access Web Solutions Site revised
September 7th 2021