Things to do while our Guests
Country Haven Miramichi cottages are located on the bank of the beautiful Miramichi River, with a number of activities arranged through Country Haven. Being ideally located in Central New Brunswick allows easy access to a number of Day trips arranged by either Country Haven or by yourself.
Things to do while staying at Country Haven Cottages
- - Guided Fly Fishing for Atlantic Salmon, Trout, Shad or Striped Bass
- - Guided or on your own Canoeing/Kayaking
- - Guided Side-by-side ATV wilderness tours
- - Hiking
- - Snowshoeing, X-Country Skiing, Skating, Hiking and Sleigh rides (in winter)
- - Photography - beautiful wilderness, rivers, wildlife.
- - Swimming/Ocean beaches - Baie St Anne and Escuminac - less than 1 hour drive.
- - Geocaching - treasure hunting using a cell phone or GPS unit - hundreds in the area - within a 20 minute drive,
Trips arranged through Country Haven or that you can arrange on your own:
- - Tubing - we are within minutes of 4 different tubing destinations - we can provide shuttle service.
- - Horse back riding with Saddle Tramp stables - 10 minute drive.
- - Bear Watching Tours with Little Big Bear Safari - 30 minute drive.
- - Horse and sleigh rides with Fletchers or Innes or Barrieaus from approx 25-35 minute drive.
- - Cross Country skiing through Miramichi Cross Country Ski Club approx 20 Minute drive.
- - Whale Watching Tours through Quoddy Link Bay of Fundy approx 2.5 Hrs drive.
- - Hopewell Rocks Tours to the Bay of Fundy - approx 2.5 hrs drive.
- - Golf - 2 nearby Golf Clubs welcome daily guests.
For more information on things to do while visiting with us, visit www.vacationnewbrunswick.com